Unintentional thoughts of a struggling writer & poet on trivial yet acidic issues like politics, nations, life, himself, etc.

25 June, 2007

Now Dilbert comes to rescue


Monday Morning Blues! After a long and happening weekend, I feel dragging myself to office, like everyone else. And the issue is aggravated by the fact that the workflow is stagnant for our company on Mondays. So it is dreadfully sleepy, the day refusing to come to an end.

But at the end of the day I find a comic relief in the way it all went. And I found it in the famous Dilbert comic strips created by Scott Adams. Typically taking satirical jeers at the top management at its skewed view of treating employees, there is something that even the workers, like me can feel happy about. I found this comic strip in the net, something that best describes my day today!


Thought of sharing it with you, hope you guys like it!

No comments: