Unintentional thoughts of a struggling writer & poet on trivial yet acidic issues like politics, nations, life, himself, etc.

12 September, 2007

Will you ...

Will you love me if I do
promise to stay with you
be a pillar by your side
and chaperon you
from mean people
blood bias
career chaos
all stones on me
no veiled secrets
and care for everything you do?

Will you be with me if I do
behold you in my eyes
dreams and hopes
hold you in my arms tight
fender lurking menace and spite
when you need my shoulder
and let go when you want to fly
no strings tying you
do you promise you will come back?

Will you let me dream on your lap if I do
caress your hair
feel lost in your fragrance
bless my life in you
mind, body and soul
unflinching fidelity
with our togetherness as a goal
no one to violate this sanctity
will you value love of essence?

Will you be with me forever if I do
meliorate all your follies and
appreciate your doing that for me
connive time made decline
be a nice son to your parents
a terrific father to your kids
crackerjack partner to top it all
in lifetime ups and fall
no straying if you come with me

will you come with me?

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

Nice Turn of Phrases !!
Especially in the last stanza

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theighson said...

wk077 fake designer bags bk720