Unintentional thoughts of a struggling writer & poet on trivial yet acidic issues like politics, nations, life, himself, etc.

30 January, 2008

Love ?!#

Long time...


This one is to all the bright women whom I was fortunate to know, while not being so privileged themselves...for obvious reasons...

No hard feelings...

Here goes...


I thought I could sense her

Her dreamy eyes I had always known

Her becoming smile made her my own

Fragrance familiar as my skin

All bearings to my heart akin

Said could never hurt me

Proclaimed,” Can’t live sans thee”



I felt we were destiny's own

A frequency seldom hatched

Chemistry, they said was unmatched

The fights were a course in escalating love

Sweet tranquil moments replenished like a paired dove

Profusion of an occasional honey-coated kiss

Reality or dream was this bliss?


Then the contrast came to the fore

Perturbing her every other moment

Like an eyesore

I was stagnant and paunchy

Contrary to the prince charming

Of her sanity

Each habit seemed to irritate to the core

How can one love any more?



All castles came crushing down

With a gust of materiality

Part did I with hell full of pain

An ironic yet bitter eventuality

Eyes still ache

With even the slightest immaturity

Of an amorous daydream

Nights choking with hysterity


Venturing along to fathom my alter ego

An untrodden body and soul

Myriad countenance of a woman

A frown occasionally stole

Icy images of separation

Can ever break this chain?

Man struggling to decipher

The deepest desires of a woman

All in vain!

Trudging a confessed formidable way

Playing my destiny’s game

3 comments:

shahid said...

nice personal experience bro..well written..but i felt that tough words are used, seems a force not natural...
cool
keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Monica again..seems u r hurt in luv..bt dn't wry..u wil gt sm1 soon..my wishes r wid u..

Purni said...

hmm so something on love


"love is a temporary madness" -sigmund freud




the lanes of life have sticks and stones
sound of the breaking heart and the cracking bones
the mirror of reflection cracked down
the translucent potrait of affection still under construction
the rationality again gone for destruction


expectation are made when we realise its time for the situation to fade
why cant we let go?for we know there is nothing to hold on to
why cant we let it be,for we know there is nothing to acuuse to for the misery in us

for whom shall we blame for our distrust
we never expect so much from ourselves
but the irony lies tat we expect the world from the supposedly other half



the tears need a reson to flow
the mind needs a reason to re draw the lines of sanity and insanity
the heart needs a reason to pump extra blood and cover up for its involuntary reactions


Most of all the existance needs a reason to ponder upon and to reddem itself and to prove to your own soul

YOU EXIST!!!


these are just ways

expecataion wash away because we put it all on others

why do so when we know nothing stands,when not even our own selves then how come someone else will




Anu


P.S :I may be rong also coz i have never felt so in my life

bt this is my take on crying over letting sum1 go

nd remeber if some1 wants to stay they will stay back no matter what,else it happens other wise


KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!